Saturday, November 9, 2013

Complete Swahili

Well everyone, I tried Byki and it turns out computer courses just aren't for me. There are many reasons for this, 1. I can't bring my mom's laptop to school 2. I need something small and portable 3. it's so much easier to read from a book than to work off of a screen.

I recently just got a book ordered in from McNally Robinson called Complete Swahili, and I'm a lot better at working with books. This book has different sections according to different parts of the language, so I've decided that with every chapter I finish (where each chapter is based on a different part of the language such as greetings, basic conversation, etc.) I'll post a video of what i've learned, like a little performance of the language and pronunciation.

I'll update again soon, and I hope I'll have learned more by then!

Mary.x

No comments:

Post a Comment